Veterinary ophthalmic internship for Ukrainian refugee
We, Veterinary Eye Clinic Nagoya (VECN), will support Ukrainian veterinarian/ veterinary student who wants to study veterinary ophthalmology in Japan. During stay in Japan, you can study Veterinary Ophthalmology in VECN.
The candidate must satisfy 1. to 7.
1. the candidate must be Ukrainian refugee.
2. the candidate must possess a DVM/VMD degree or veterinary student in Ukraine.
3. If the candidate can not show their license of DVM/VMD or student ID, the candidate should pass an exam by VECN.
4. the candidate should have interest in Veterinary Ophthalmology.
5. the candidate should speak and understand English (Imperfect ability is acceptable, we are too).
6. the candidate should follow the rule of VECN, guidance of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, and low of Japan.
7. the candidate should cooperate with VECN staff and enjoy Japanese culture.
VECN will support room and cost of living and offer opportunity to study veterinary ophthalmology.